Purchase Permits with EZ–Biz
If you are ready to purchase a permit, click here
to get started online with EZ–Biz—the quick and easy way to:
Parking Permit Information for 2015–2016
- 2015–2016 permits go on sale July 20th.
For a description and pricing guide of the permits offered, visit the Permits page.
If you are ready to purchase a permit, click here.
When you purchase your permit online, you will have access to a printable, temporary permit that is good for 10 days (beginning the date of purchase) in order to aid in your on–campus travels while you wait for your permit in the mail.
Of course, faculty, staff, and students have the option to print and fill out the appropriate form and bring it to the Parking and Transportation Office located at 605 Research Center Drive.
Below are specific permit purchasing options:
- Only Visa and MasterCard are accepted online. Please note that OakLane, motorcycles, and the commuter alternative permits must be purchased in person.
- Purchasing a permit in person: Come by the Parking and Transportation Office, located at 605 Research Center Drive, and fill out the 2014–2015 permit form. Registration forms are available on the Parking Forms page or at the Parking and Transportation office.
- Only Visa, MasterCard, and Payroll deduction are accepted online. If you purchase your permit online you will only be eligible for pre-tax payroll deduction. Post–tax must be done in person. If payroll deduction is selected as the payment method for a parking permit and your Virginia Tech employment ends, the remaining balance for the parking permit will be deducted from your final paycheck. For a refund of that balance, you will need to return the permit to Parking and Transportation.
- Purchasing a permit in person: Come by the Parking and Transportation Office, located at 605 Research Center Drive, and fill out the 2014–2015 Faculty Staff permit form. Registration forms are available on the Parking Forms page or at the Parking and Transportation Office.
This year, ONLY 30 year employees will have the option to fill out their form and mail or fax into Parking and Transportation to get their permit. Please put the address on the form that you wish your permit mailed to. For questions, please contact Parking and Transportation at 540–231–3200.
Vehicle Loading and Unloading Authorization (Green Logging)
Authorization is required to load and unload vehicles on campus. Read more.
All Bicycles on Virginia Tech Campus must be registered with Parking and Transportation. A Bicycle Registration Form is available for easy registration.
We also offer money–saving special programs, as described on the permits page.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 540–231–3200.